Daiso! Daiso!

No Comments
Daiso has finally arrived in Melbourne CBD!!

Daiso is like one of those 100 Yen shops you have in Japan. So, in simple terms, Daiso is an international 100 yen shop. Haha! And no. You don't pay in 100 Yen. You pay depending on the currency of your country equivalent to that of a hundred yen. Superb isn't it!

Previously, one had to go all the way to Abbotsford or Doncaster just to visit Daiso. And both locations are not really convenient for me.

So when I saw this:




I was really excited!! That was like, 10+ days ago I think...



Well, they're officially opened today!! It is located on the corner of Bourke and Swanston Street. =))

Daiso is like, a candy heaven for me... All the cutesy Japanese stuffs that I totally adore! It's difficult to enter Daiso and not make any purchases T.T

Back in Malaysia, Daiso products are sold for RM 5 but in Australia, they're sold at AUD 2.80 each. As hard as it was, I tried not to think about the conversion rate x.x

There were A LOT of stuffs that Melbourne Daiso had that I did not see (or I did not pay attention to) back in Malaysia. So wtheck right? Just buy, or else I will regret since there are so many customers =P




They were giving out free ballooonnnnss! Hahahaha! And they were giving out to everyone, careless if you're a kid or not. So, I took one of course LOLOL!





Look look loooook!! Every girl's dream section! All the hair accessories and etc!


See how big it is?! That is just one part of it.


Every girl's dream section 2! Well, my dream section! All the cutesy stationeries!! lol






Those were what I bought from Daiso today. 2 hairbands, 1 nail polish and 1 measuring tape (good for measuring self when buying clothes online hahaha)

Go check it out! There are A WHOLE OF STUFFS there!!

back to top