A new start

No Comments
It has been 4 months and 22 days since I've left home to finish my studies here in Melbourne. To some, 4 months may seem really short, but oh golly gee! It has been the longest (yet fastest) 4 months ever!

I have never been this far from my family before. So it definitely took a while (like 1 month+?) getting used to the new surroundings and being completely independent. But I'm glad I had the opportunity (:
As sucky as the downhill moments were, there were a number of happy moments too! And hopefully I'll update more often now xD

And yes, I've procrastinated a whole lot in initiating my blog. I lost count of how many blogs I have tried to start but never took off, or rather, stopped updating quarterway...... (see, not even reaching the halfway mark lol).

So now, since I have the time and since I've done my blog up so nicely, I'd definitely put in the super extra effort to maintain it and keep it alive! *fingers crossed!* (:


<3

back to top