I found money!

No Comments
Been a bit busy.....and lazy to update xD

The other day I was looking for something to ngomnomnom on and I recalled that I had a bag of kopiko that I had left hiding somewhere.

Hunted for it and found it!


Yup, it's the Indonesian version that I got from an Asian grocery (Laguna)

And as normal, I'd sit in front of my lappie, watching god knows what on youtube while enjoying my kopikos!

Then suddenly, as I was trying to grab another kopiko from the bag, my hand felt something weird inside. Like a paper texture kinda weird. At first I thought it was an oxygen absorber pouch (those little pouches that seals away oxygen)


The elusive paper!

BUT! UPON CLOSER INSPECTION! I FOUNNND! *jeng jeng jeng!*


MONEY!

I was like "EH! How come got money inside my kopiko bag wan?! How can? Who put money in here??"

Then I opened the note and I saw this.



I won 2000 Rupiah? Lol!!

Damn funny wei! I know Rupiah won't amount to much (It was approximately AUD 0.20?)
But, I found money! Hahaha!

Well on the front of the bag, it wrote "Dapatkan Uang Tunai Langsung Dalam Kemasan Bila Beruntung" which I am guessing means, "Win cash if you're lucky?"

I lol'ed!


I think 2000 Rupiah can get me back 2 pieces of Kopiko? Maybe?

So, thank you Kopiko for the 2000 Rupiah. It's still money! XD

back to top